About Us

My photo
S.E.I.P.S was founded in 2008 to help those who are suffering from paranormal activity. We investigate homes and businesses from Island Park to Pocatello. S.E.I.P.S is different from most other paranormal investigative groups because we attempt to find alternate, non-paranormal explanations for the activity you are experiencing. We know that most people will avoid what they are fearful of. At S.E.I.P.S, our investigators are trained to go TOWARDS that fear and are given the knowledge and tools they need to find an explanation and set you at ease. However, if all we are left with is evidence that can't be explained then we will do everything in our power to continue to help our client to the best of our ability.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Re Group Group meetings

    Last Night we had our first Re group Group meeting. We will be having these meetings every month where our group will be meeting in person.We went over getting our Website, Facebook pages and Blog sites in order. We have received one of our new IR Bullet Video Camera's and should be receiving our 2nd in the next week. These will make investigation review and investigations alot easier where video will be recorded and downloaded at the same time. I am very excited to be able to use these. They will be our eyes in the dark and a great new addition! Thank you to Jim for the research on finding these camera's.                                                                           

IR Bullet Camera



      We also went over some of our procedures. We will be making subtle changes to our interview process for new investigators and some of the paper work we will have for team members at investigations.
   
     I would like to send another special thanks to Rygg and Audrey for letting us use their home for our meeting. To Rygg for working on our sites making them easier for the public to access them.  Also we would all like to congratulate them on their recent marriage.  I feel that the two of them have proven themselves worthy of being S.E.I.P.S new team members and have make a great addition to our team.

     All in all we are looking forward to doing a trial run with our new camera's and then we will be off to do our next investigations.


BEAR S.E.I.P.S NEW MASCOT

  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks guys. It was a pleasure to have you all over. I am looking forward to the upcoming investigations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to everyone showing up to the meeting, I really enjoyed seeing everyone who could make it. Thanks Rygg and Audrey for having us over!

    Wanted to let the group know that I received my IR camera today, exact copy of the one Cindy got. I also got two ELF meters, 100 ft, video cord for the camera, usb video adapter ,and awesome IR light attachment for my camcorder. Looks like we will tuning up for another investigation soon!

    ReplyDelete